Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week One!

We FINALLY (I know, it's only been a week....) heard from Drew! He has been in a "tripanionship" with two other elders, and has been loving it. Today, he wrote and said that he just got switched to a regular companionship, with an Elder Campbell. (Drew said that we are related to him, small world, right?) He's loving the work and is really happy. He says he is eating a lot of food, but it's okay because out in the field he will live off of yogurt and cereal. :) Here is a little section from his email:

"Hey Lexipoo! Yes.. it's been great! I have been in a tripanionship. Us three have been having the time of our lives. We just changed to a companionship. My companion is Elder Campbell... and yes, we are related. He lived in Michigan, California, and New York. I'm sorry I don't have very much time to write you this week, but just know that I love you. Tell Ryan hi. I love this gospel so much. I have had the most spiritual experiences of my life so far... ALREADY! Love you Lex. "

"Mom, I love being here. It is the best
experience of my life! I was in a tripanionship, but now I am back to two.
We study a lot, and I have felt the spirit every day here.Tell everyone at home that I miss them, and that I love all of them.
My letters will get increasingly longer... I just don't have very much
time, as I have to go do laundry by myself.(DREW WAS LUCKY IN THAT HIS MAMA DID MOST OF HIS LAUNDRY HERE AT HOME.) Love you! -Drew"



It's so wonderful hearing from our Elder. We are so proud of him and all that he is doing at the MTC. If you would like to write him a letter while he is still in the MTC, here is the address, I'm sure he would be thrilled!

Elder Drew Michael Hatch
MTC Mailbox #367
OH-COL 0213
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Drew! So proud of him! I am so glad he is having such a great experience and that he is feeling the spirit so strongly. He is involved in an amazing and wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete